July 4th is right around the corner, so it’s time to get those grills going and start the drinks flowing!
Before you do, check out these summer grilling safety tips from the National Fire Protection Agency:
- Propane and charcoal BBQ grills should only be used outdoors.
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from the grill area.
- Keep your grill clean by removing grease or fat buildup from the grills and in trays below the grill.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
- Always make sure your gas grill lid is open before lighting it.
We hope you’ll share your favorite cold beverage with your friends using our 64 oz. double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel growler. Fill up at your favorite craft brewery – or choose a tasty drink from your fridge.
Our COLD-1 Growler keeps beverages cold for at least 48 hours, features an air-tight closure to hold carbonation in, is made of 18/8 stainless steel and doesn’t retain odor. It’s perfect for beer and so much more!
Be safe this July 4th…and grab a COLD-1!
#JULY4TH #GrabACOLD1 #ReduceEveryday